Happy Valentine’s Day, lovers! I made these white chocolate covered pretzels yesterday and I can’t keep my hands off of them. It’s the perfect dessert that won’t leave you feeling too guilty (unless you eat about five of them in one sitting).
1 box Baker’s Premium White Chocolate Baking Squares (can be found in the baking aisle!)
Pink sugar pearls
Snyder’s of Hanover Olde Tyme Pretzels
1. Follow the directions on the back of the Baker’s box for melting the chocolate. Seriously.
2. As the chocolate melts, place a sheet of wax paper on a baking sheet.
3. Dip the top half of each pretzel into the chocolate, and then lay flat on the wax paper.
4. Sprinkle with pink sugar pearls and red sprinkles.
5. Once done, place the tray of pretzels in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
Done. Tasty goodness.Back to Blog