I’ve started a new series called The Link Up, which now goes down on Thursdays. It’s basically just a list of links – old & new – of things that need to be seen, shared, or bought. Somehow, the Notes App on my phone is about two miles long of awesome stuff I want to revisit. So, let’s revisit them together (& I’ll start organizing my app better).
1. I fell in love with these DIY Pumpkin Candles this week. I may not be the craftiest gal in town, but I could totally handle this. I mean, how cute are they??
2. These pinup photos are mind blowing. The models aren’t wearing any clothes, they are wearing milk. Very fast milk. I appreciate it.
4. If you’re a blogger (or an aspiring one) and want to know how to make money and receive products from blogging, then stop what you’re doing immediately. Pull up a seat at The B Bar and order yourself a drink (specifically this one on monetizing your blog). Heck, take a couple of shots while you’re there. This is the first time in your life you can binge drink without any consequences. Victoria & Meg know more than anyone I know when it comes to blogging so you’re in very good hands!
5. Tonight, I’m attending the grand opening party for Express’s brand new flagship store. I can’t remember the last time I went into Express, so I’m excited to check out what they have & also mingle with some of my friends. If you’re in the area, you should swing by!
6. You have to add Hippie Sabotage – Stay High to your playlist right meow. I’ve had it on repeat ever since my friend Ashley shared it on Facebook.
Okay, your turn. What awesome stuff do I need to know about?Back to Blog