The thing I like most about the Super Bowl is the
game food, and no game is complete without wings. I wouldn’t say I’m a wing connoisseur by any means, but I know good wings when I taste ‘em and so does my Dad. When B and I visited my family last week, he shared this recipe with us and we’re still talking about them!
1 bag of frozen chicken “wing sections” (Wing sections?? As far as I know, that means chicken wings.)
Buffalo style wing sauce
Honey BBQ sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
*Grill & oven required
1. Preheat grill to Medium-High heat. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place frozen wings onto the grill, and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side.
3. While wings are grilling, prepare a large baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
4. Coat the left side of the baking dish with half a bottle of buffalo wing sauce. Coat the right side with half a bottle of honey BBQ sauce.
5. Drizzle sriracha on top of both sauces. (See above.)
6. Add salt, pepper, and two tablespoons of lemon juice to the sauce.
7. Remove wings from the grill and place them into the baking dish, on top of the sauce.
8. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Half way through the bake time, we like to remove the wings from the oven and stir/coat them in the sauce.
If you’re making these for a Super Bowl party, I recommend making a few bags of wings because they’re going to go fast! Enjoy, and GO NINERS!!!!Back to Blog