I’ve never been much of a salad fan, but today’s dish has me thinking otherwise. Let me introduce you to my Brown-Sugar-Perfectly-Baked-Salmon-Caesar-Salad-Or-Wrap-That-You’re-Going-To-Share-With-Everyone recipe. Phew. You’ll see what I mean…
2 Fresh salmon fillets
Extra virgin olive oil
Mrs. Dash original seasoning
Ken’s caesar dressing
Sun dried tomato wrap (optional)
1. Rub down the fillets with a little EVOO.
2. Sprinkle the fillets with Mrs. Dash’s original seasoning.
3. Massage a little brown sugar into the fillets.
4. Bake fillets (we used a toaster oven) for about 12 minutes at 375 degrees. We like ours slightly underdone, so bake for longer if you prefer a thoroughly cooked fillet.
As your fillets bake, it’s time to prepare the salad, which is easy as 1…2…3…
1. Chop up the romaine lettuce.
2. Plate the lettuce.
3. Garnish with croutons, shaved parm, and pepper.
After the salmon finishes baking, cube both fillets and place it on top of the salad. Drizzle with Ken’s Caesar Dressing. If you’re a wrap kind of gal or guy, put that baby in a sun dried tomato wrap. Voila!
What other salad recipes do you love?Back to Blog