Wow, I am seriously mad at myself for not trying this sooner! This is the most heavenly breakfast treat to date, and it’s packed with amazing health benefits like losing weight and preventing arthritis.
I enjoyed these beauties for breakfast yesterday. Something about starting the day off with fruit just puts me in a good mood. I’m heading back to the store today to pick up some more for the weekend. Seriously… you need to try this.
1. Place the top rack of the oven as close to the top of the oven as you can, and turn the oven on to broil.
2. Slice both grapefruits in half.
3. Use a paring knife to loosen the fruit from the skin. This will allow the juices to seep down into the grapefruit.
4. Place grapefruits (cut side up) on a baking sheet with foil.
5. Drizzle with honey.
6. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
7. Place them on the top rack in the oven for about 7-8 minutes.
Tell me that’s not one of the most amazing things you’ve ever put in your mouth…Back to Blog