We’re Bloody Mary lovers. We like them strong and we like them spicy.
Rule #1: No brunch is complete without a Betchy Bloody Mary.
Rule #2: Always use Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce.
3 oz. vodka
4.5 oz. Clamato juice
6 drops hot sauce
1 tsp. horseradish
3 aggressive shakes of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1 celery stalk (for garnish)
1. Fill a tall glass with half ice.
2. Pour 3 oz. of vodka into the glass.
3. Add 4.5 oz. of Clamato juice. (Not tomato juice, but Clamato juice!)
4. Add 1 tsp. of fresh horseradish.
5. Add 3 aggressive shakes of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce. Lea & Perrins is the real deal.
6. Add 6 drops of hot sauce.
7. Squeeze one wedge of lemon into the glass.
8. Add a fresh lemon wedge and celery stalk to garnish the cocktail.
We like them strong. And betchy.Back to Blog